- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons orange juice concentrate
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1/2 cup biscuitbaking mix
- Dash of ground nutmeg
- 3 tablespoons milk
- Vanilla ice cream
- In a saucepan, combine sugar and cornstarch.
- Stir in water, marmalade and orange juice concentrate. Cook and stir over medium-low heat
- Stir in the butter until melted.
- Pour into a greased 1-quart baking dish.
- In a bowl combine biscuit mix and nutmeg; stir in milk just until moistened.
- Drop by tablespoonsful over orange mixture.
- Bake uncovered at 400 degrees F for 20 to 25 minutes or until topping is golden brown.
- Serve with ice cream.
Yield: 2 servings
Posted by kdipaolo at Recipe Goldmine 7/6/01 9:35:19 pm.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.