This peach cobbler makes its own crust. You can sprinkle the peaches with
cinnamon before baking if you like.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 cups sliced peaches
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- Dash of salt
- 3/4 cup milk
- Mix peaches with 1 cup sugar. Set aside.
- Melt butter in 2-quart baking dish.
- Blend 1 cup sugar with remaining
ingredients. Pour over melted butter. Do not stir.
- Put peaches on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour or until crust is golden brown.
Makes its own crust.
Other fruit may be substituted for peaches.