Peach and Macaroon Cobbler
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 3 cups fresh peaches, sliced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 20 almond macaroons, crumbled
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Place peaches in a greased 10 x 6-inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle with
lemon juice followed by macaroons.
- Combine flour, sugar and cinnamon and mix well.
- Stir in egg and
mix until crumbly.
- Sprinkle over peaches and pour melted butter
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes.
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream or frozen yogurt if you prefer.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cobbler Recipes