Peachy Caramel Cobbler
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (29 ounce) can sliced peaches
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 package refrigerated caramel-Danish rolls w/nuts
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon rind (optional)
- 3/4 cup ginger ale
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- Drain peaches, reserving 1 cup syrup; set aside.
- Combine flour, salt, nut mixture from refrigerated rolls and lemon
rind, if desired, in a heavy saucepan.
- Stir in ginger ale and reserved
peach syrup. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until smooth
- Stir in butter and peaches; bring to a boil. Pour
hot peach mixture into a lightly greased 8-inch square baking dish.
- Separate caramel rolls, and arrange on top of mixture.
- Bake at 375
degrees F for 18 to 23 minutes or until rolls are golden brown.
Yield: 8 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cobbler Recipes