- 3 cups corn syrup
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup melted butter or margarine
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 6 eggs
- 3 cups pecans, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1 cup unbleached flour
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup cold water
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Filling: Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 13 x 9-inch baking dish with
- Crust: Mix together flours and salt. Cut in butter or margarine with fork
or pastry cutter.
- Stir in cold water with fork.
- Form into ball. On lightly floured surface, roll out into a 13 x 9-inch rectangle.
- Mix together syrup, sugar, butter or margarine, vanilla extract
and eggs. Pour 1/3 of mixture into pan.
- Lay crust on top.
- Stir nuts into remaining mixture. Pour on top of crust.
- Bake for 50 to 60 minutes, or until center is nearly set.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cobbler Recipes