Pina Colada Cobbler
- 1 cup self-rising flour
- 1 cup milk
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 can pineapple tidbits, partially drained
- 1 can cream of coconut
- 1/2 cup sliced maraschino cherries (optional)
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a 2-quart casserole, mix first three ingredients until smooth.
- Add next three ingredients and stir to mix.
- Bake for approximately 45 minutes or until crust is golden and
center is firm.
Best served warm and can be topped with sweet
cream, whipped topping, or ice cream it you prefer.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cobbler Recipes