As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup biscuit baking mix
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 4 cups fresh pineapple chunks
- 3/4 cup biscuit baking mix
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- Vanilla ice cream (optional)
- In a bowl, combine 1 cup sugar, 1/3 cup baking mix and lemon peel.
- Stir in pineapple.
- Pour into a greased 9-inch square baking dish.
- Combine remaining baking mix, sugar and egg. Sprinkle over the top.
- Drizzle with butter.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 40 to 45 minutes or until browned.
- Serve warm or cold with ice cream.
Yield: 9 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cobbler Recipes