Rise and Shine Fruit Cobbler
Everyone probably knows this one too, but for anyone who doesn't....
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup self-rising flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 jar any pie filling
- Melt butter in 9-inch square baking pan.
- Mix sugar, flour, and milk
in a small bowl.
- Pour over butter, but DO NOT STIR.
- Spoon pie filling
over top. Again, do not stir.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes at 375 degrees
F. Crust will form on top.
Yummy! And very easy.
Posted by soccermom at Recipe Goldmine June 1, 2001.