Rise and Shine Fruit Cobbler
Everyone probably knows this one too, but for anyone who doesn't....
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup self-rising flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 jar any pie filling
- Melt butter in 9-inch square baking pan.
- Mix sugar, flour, and milk
in a small bowl.
- Pour over butter, but DO NOT STIR.
- Spoon pie filling
over top. Again, do not stir.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes at 375 degrees
F. Crust will form on top.
Yummy! And very easy.
Posted by soccermom at Recipe Goldmine June 1, 2001.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.