World's Fastest Peach Cobbler
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1 cup self-rising flour
- 2 cups granulated sugar, divided
- 1 cup milk
- 4 cups peaches, sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract
- Combine peaches and 1 cup sugar.
- Add spices and bring to a boil.
- Melt butter in 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan.
- Combine flour, 1 cup sugar, and milk. Mix well and pour over melted
butter. Do not stir!
- Pour peaches and sugar mixture over batter.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30-40 minutes or until golden brown crust
Posted by kdipaolo at Recipe Goldmine June 4, 2001.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cobbler Recipes