Chocolate Silk Pie 2
- 1/2 cup butter (no substitute)
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar, sifted
- 2 (1 ounce) squares cooking chocolate, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (9-inch) pie shell, baked
- 1 cup heavy cream, whipped
- Cream butter.
- Add sugar. Beat until light and smooth.
- Add melted chocolate and
vanilla extract. Beat until smooth.
- Add eggs one at a time; beat 5 minutes after each addition.
- Pour into baked pie
- Chill in refrigerator until set.
- Top with whipped cream or Dream Whip.