Cranberry Cream Pie
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1/4 cup granulated
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole berry cranberry
- 1 Graham
- Beat the cream cheese until smooth.
- In another bowl combine whipping cream, sugar and vanilla extract. Beat until
soft peaks form.
- Beat into cream cheese until well blended.
- Fold in the cranberry
- Spoon into crust. Freeze.
- Remove from freezer 15 minutes before serving.
If properly wrapped, this pie will freeze well for up to 2 weeks.