Cranberry Cream Pie
If properly wrapped, this pie will freeze well for up to 2 weeks.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 Graham cracker crust
- Beat the cream cheese until smooth.
- In another bowl combine whipping cream, sugar and
vanilla extract. Beat until soft peaks form.
- Beat into cream cheese until well blended.
- Fold in the cranberry sauce.
- Spoon into crust. Freeze.
- Remove from freezer 15 minutes before serving.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.