Creamy Chocolate Pie
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 (14 ounce) can chocolate sweetened
- 3 egg yolks, slightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 Graham
cracker pie crust
- Whipped topping
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.
- Stir together water and cornstarch.
- In saucepan, combine sweetened condensed
milk and egg yolks; stir in cornstarch mixture. Cook over medium-low heat, stirring
constantly until thick and bubbly, about 12 to 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat; stir in butter and vanilla extract.
- Spoon into pie crust.
3 hours or until set.
- Top with whipped topping.
- Refrigerate leftovers.