Creamy Lemon Pie
- 1 (8- or 9-inch) Graham cracker pie crust
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- Grated rind of 1 or 2 lemons, as desired
- Yellow food coloring
- Whipped cream
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Beat eggs with milk, lemon juice, lemon rind and coloring.
- Pour into pie shell and bake for 30 minutes.
- Cool and then chill before serving.
- To serve, garnish with whipped cream and lemon slices.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.