Creamy Lemon Pie
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (8- or 9-inch) Graham cracker pie crust
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- Grated rind of 1 or 2 lemons, as desired
- Yellow food coloring
- Whipped cream
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Beat eggs with milk, lemon juice, lemon rind and coloring.
- Pour into pie shell and bake for 30 minutes.
- Cool and then chill before serving.
- To serve, garnish with whipped cream and lemon slices.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cream Pie Recipes