- 10 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon
- 1 quart scalded milk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Scald milk and butter.
- Let cool and then add to egg mixture composed of eggs,
sugar, nutmeg and vanilla extract.
- Pour mixture into pie crust-lined (deep-dish)
9-inch pie plate.
- Place in a 450 degrees F preheated oven.
- Bake for 20 minutes only.
- Turn heat completely off.
- Let pie stand in oven for 1 hour.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.