Double-Layer Pumpkin Pie
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon milk or half-and-half
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cups thawed whipped topping
- 1 (6 ounce) Graham cracker pie crust
- 1 cup cold milk or half and half
- 2 small boxes vanilla instant pudding and pie filling
- 1 (16 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Mix cream cheese, 1 tablespoon milk and sugar in large bowl with wire whisk until
- Gently stir in whipped topping.
- Spread on bottom of crust.
- Pour 1 cup milk into bowl.
- Add pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk until well blended, 1 to 2 minutes.
(Mixture will be thick.)
- Stir in pumpkin and spices with wire whisk; mix well.
- Spread over cream cheese layer.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- Garnish with additional whipped topping and nuts if desired.
Yield: 8 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cream Pie Recipes