Easy Pudding Pie
This kid-approved pie comes together with just four ingredients. Little hands
can help make the pudding filling!
- 1 Pillsbury™ Pet-Ritz® Frozen Regular Pie Crust (from 10-oz. pkg.)
- 2 (3.4
to 3.9-ounce) package instant pudding and pie filling mix (any flavor)
- 2 3/4 cups
- 1 cup refrigerated or frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Prepare pie crust as directed on package for one-crust baked shell using 9-inch
pie pan. Cool 15 minutes or until completely cooled.
- In large bowl, combine pudding mix and milk; beat 2 minutes with wire whisk.
Pour into cooled baked shell. Refrigerate at least 1 hour or until set.
- Top with whipped topping before serving. Garnish as desired.
- Store in refrigerator.
prep time 30 min
total time 1 hr 30 min
Nutrition Facts; Serving Size: 1/8 of Recipe Calories 300Calories from Fat
130 Total Fat 14g Saturated Fat 7g Cholesterol 35mg Sodium 510mg Total Carbohydrate
40g Dietary Fiber 0g Sugars 24g Protein 4g
% Daily Value*: Vitamin A 8% Vitamin C 0% Calcium10% Iron 0%
Exchanges: 1 Starch; 1 Fruit; 1/2 Low-Fat Milk; 2 Fat
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Recipe and photo credit: