Easy Pumpkin Cream Pie
Make this Easy Pumpkin Cream Pie in advance and garnish with ruby red raspberries
and whipped cream right before serving for an eye-catching presentation.
- 1 (9-inch) prepared Graham cracker crust
- 1 (15 ounce) can LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1 (5.1 ounce) box vanilla instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 cup NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 cup fresh raspberries (optional)
- Combine pumpkin, pudding mix, evaporated milk and pumpkin pie spice in large
mixer bowl; beat for 1 minute or until blended.
- Fold in 1 1/2 cups whipped topping.
- Spoon into crust.
- Freeze for at least 4 hours or until firm.
- Let stand in refrigerator for 1 hour before serving.
- Garnish with remaining whipped topping and raspberries, if desired.
- Serve immediately.
Prep Time 5 min | Total Time 5 min | Yield: 9 servings
Nutritional Information Serving Size 9 Calories Per Serving 260 Calories
from fat 90 Total Fat 10g 16% Saturated Fat 5g 25% Cholesterol 10mg 3% Sodium 340mg
14% Carbohydrates 37g 12% Dietary Fiber 1g 5%
% Daily Value * Vitamin A 100% Vitamin C 2% Calcium 8% Iron 4% Sugars 26g
Percentage Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Recipe and photo credit: Nestlé and meals.com
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cream Pie Recipes