Extreme Banana Cream Pie
If you can't get enough bananas in your life, this Extreme Banana Cream Pie
is for you.
- 1 (16.5 ounce) package NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar Dough
- 1 (16 fluid ounce) bottle Buncha Banana Flavor NESTLÉ NESQUIK Refrigerated Ready-to-Drink Milk
- 1 (6-serving size) box banana or vanilla instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 2 medium bananas, sliced, divided
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 9 1/2-inch pie plate.
- Press 20 squares* of dough onto bottom and up side of prepared plate.
- Bake for 18 to 22 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool completely on wire rack.
- Beat Nesquik, pudding mix and half of whipped topping in large mixer bowl
on low speed until combined. Increase speed and beat for 2 minutes or until thick.
- Place half of banana slices over bottom of crust. Pour half of pudding mixture
- Top with remaining sliced bananas.
- Pour remaining pudding mixture over bananas.
- Spread with remaining whipped topping.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours.
Prep Time: 20 min | Cook Time: 18 min | Yield: 6 servings
* You will have 4 squares left. Refrigerate for future use or bake and enjoy!
Recipe and photo credit: Nestlé and meals.com
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cream Pie Recipes