Fireball Cinnamon Whiskey Pumpkin Pies
Fair warning! You will want to make more than two of these pies because
everyone will be wanting more than one slice.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 (9-inch) frozen or homemade pie crusts
- 1 (30 ounce) can pure pumpkin
- 1 1/2 cans (18 ounces) evaporated milk
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 6 ounces Fireball Cinnamon Whiskey
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Remove crusts from freezer and allow to
thaw at room temperature for about 10 minutes.
- Use a fork to pierce the bottom and sides of the crust which helps
the crust to bake evenly. Place the crusts on the center oven rack and
bake for 10-15 minutes until they are light golden brown. Remove and
allow the crusts to cool completely prior to filling.
- While the crusts are baking, prepare the filling.
- Whisk the eggs until the whites and yolks are combined but not
- Combine sugar, salt, evaporated milk, canned pumpkin, cloves,
cinnamon, ginger and whiskey. Stir until it is thoroughly mixed. Pour the filling into the cooled pie crusts.
- Place the pies on the center rack of the oven at 425 degrees F. Bake
for 15 minutes.
- Reduce the oven temperature to 350 degrees F and bake for another
40-50 minutes until a wooden pick inserted into the center comes out
- Allow to cool for 1-2 hours prior to serving.
- If desired, serve each slice topped with a dollop of whipped cream
and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
Yield: 2 (9-inch) pies
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cream Pie Recipes