Fireball Cinnamon Whiskey Pumpkin Pies
Fair warning! You will want to make more than two of these pies because
everyone will be wanting more than one slice.
- 2 (9-inch) frozen or homemade pie crusts
- 1 (30 ounce) can pure pumpkin
- 1 1/2 cans (18 ounces) evaporated milk
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 6 ounces Fireball Cinnamon Whiskey
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Remove crusts from freezer and allow to
thaw at room temperature for about 10 minutes.
- Use a fork to pierce the bottom and sides of the crust which helps
the crust to bake evenly. Place the crusts on the center oven rack and
bake for 10-15 minutes until they are light golden brown. Remove and
allow the crusts to cool completely prior to filling.
- While the crusts are baking, prepare the filling.
- Whisk the eggs until the whites and yolks are combined but not
- Combine sugar, salt, evaporated milk, canned pumpkin, cloves,
cinnamon, ginger and whiskey. Stir until it is thoroughly mixed. Pour the filling into the cooled pie crusts.
- Place the pies on the center rack of the oven at 425 degrees F. Bake
for 15 minutes.
- Reduce the oven temperature to 350 degrees F and bake for another
40-50 minutes until a wooden pick inserted into the center comes out
- Allow to cool for 1-2 hours prior to serving.
- If desired, serve each slice topped with a dollop of whipped cream
and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
Yield: 2 (9-inch) pies
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cream Pie Recipes