Frango Chocolate Cappuccino Mousse Pie
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- 3 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 4 teaspoons instant Amaretto-flavored cappuccino powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups melted, then cooled Frango chocolates (about 33 mints)
- 2 cups whipped cream
- Frango chocolates and/or pecan halves for garnish
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine flour, powdered sugar, butter and pecans. Mix using 2 knives.
- Pat onto
bottom of and up sides of 9-inch pie plate.
- Bake 15 minutes or until done.
from oven and cool.
- Combine cream cheese, cappuccino powder, vanilla extract and melted chocolate. Mix well.
- Fold in whipped cream.
- Spoon into cooled crust and refrigerate at least 3 hours
- Garnish with chocolates and/or pecans.
Makes 6 servings