Frango Mint Chocolate Cream Pie
- 1 (8 ounce) Frango Mint Chocolate Baking Bar*, coarsely chopped
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 cups whipping cream, divided
- 1 (6 ounce)
chocolate cookie crumb crust
- Frango Mint Chocolate Baking Bar shavings (garnish)
- Sprigs of mint (garnish)
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Melt the 8 ounce Frango Mint Chocolate Baking Bar, milk and marshmallows in a
heavy small saucepan over medium low heat, stirring constantly. Stir just until
chocolate and marshmallows are melted and smooth.
- Place in medium bowl. Cool.
- In another bowl whip 1 cup of the cream until stiff.
- Fold one-third of whipped
cream into chocolate mixture to lighten.
- Gently fold remaining two-thirds whipped
cream into lightened chocolate mixture.
- Spoon into crust.
- Cover; chill several hours
- When ready to serve, whip remaining 1 cup cream. Spoon into pastry bag fitted
with large star tip. Pipe rosettes around edge of pie. (Or spread whipped cream
over chocolate pie.)
- Garnish with chocolate shavings.
- Place mint sprigs in center
* 8 ounce milk chocolate baking bar may be substituted for mint baking bar
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cream Pie Recipes