French Silk Chocolate Pie
- 1 (8-inch) baked pastry shell
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 (1 ounce) square unsweetened chocolate
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- Melt chocolate and let cool.
- Cream butter; add sugar gradually, creaming well.
- Blend in cooled, melted chocolate.
- Add vanilla extract.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating 5 MINUTES after each addition.
- Turn filling into cooled shell.
- Chill pie in freezer for 10 minutes, then in the refrigerator for 1 to 2 hours
- If desired, serve garnished with whipped cream and chopped nuts.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.