Frozen Cranberry Cream Pie
- One Graham
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole
- Beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Combine whipping cream, sugar and vanilla extract; whip until thickened but not
- Gradually add to cream cheese, beating until smooth and creamy.
- Fold in cranberry
sauce, reserving a few whole cranberries for garnish.
- Spoon into crust: freeze until
- Remove from freezer 10 minutes before serving.
- Top with additional whipped cream and reserved cranberries.