Frozen Cranberry Cream Pie
- One Graham
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole cranberry sauce
- Beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Combine whipping cream, sugar and vanilla extract; whip until thickened but not
- Gradually add to cream cheese, beating until smooth and creamy.
- Fold in cranberry sauce, reserving a few whole cranberries for garnish.
- Spoon into crust: freeze until firm.
- Remove from freezer 10 minutes before serving.
- Top with additional whipped cream and reserved cranberries.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.