Hawaiian Cream Pie
- 2 1/2 cups flaked coconut
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1/3 cup frozen orange juice
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, well drained
- 2 teaspoons grated orange rind
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped topping, thawed
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Combine coconut and butter and press in 9-inch pie pan.
- Bake for
- Set aside to cool.
- Beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Gradually add condensed milk, and
- Add frozen juice concentrate and mix well.
- Stir in pineapple and
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Pour into pie shell and chill
at least 3 hours.