Hot Fudge "Pie"
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 eggs, beaten
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Melt butter; add to mixture of dry ingredients.
- Add eggs, one at
a time, mixing well after each.
- Pour into ungreased 9-inch square
- Bake at 300 degrees F for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Serve warm with ice cream.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cream Pie Recipes