Kiwi Cream Pie
- 1 1/2 cups crushed vanilla wafers
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/3 cup margarine, melted
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatine
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 8 ounces plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup Cool Whip
- 2 kiwi fruit
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Peel and slice kiwi fruit. In a mixing bowl combine crushed wafers,
cinnamon and melted margarine.
- Press onto bottom and sides of 9-inch
pie plate for an even crust.
- Chill for 1 hour.
- Meanwhile in small pan soften gelatine in cold water. Cook and stir
over medium heat until gelatine is dissolved. Cool.
- Beat together yogurt, sugar and lemon juice; stir in cooled gelatine.
- Chill until partially set, stirring occasionally.
- Fold in 1/2 of Cool Whip.
- Turn into chilled crust.
- Cover and chill
several hours until set.
- Arrange kiwi on top and mound remaining Cool Whip in the center.
Makes 8 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cream Pie Recipes