Lemon Chess Pie
- 3 eggs, beaten until light
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 (8-inch) pie shell
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Thoroughly combine eggs, sugar, lemon juice and rind, butter and
- Pour into unbaked pie shell.
- Bake at 350 degrees F until well
browned, about 35 to 40 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cream Pie Recipes