- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 5 tablespoons mixed flour and cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 5 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 cups boiling water
- Mix flour, cornstarch, salt and sugar together.
- Add lemon juice,
then egg yolks.
- Add boiling water and stir until smooth, cooking
over high heat until thick.
- Pour into a 9-inch baked pastry shell.
- Beat egg whites with 2 tablespoons sugar to make a meringue.
pie to the edges of crust and put in a 300 degree F oven until peaks
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.