Lemonade Meringue Pie
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (9-inch) baked pie shell
- 1 cup dairy sour cream
- 3 slightly beaten egg yolks
- 1 small box regular vanilla pudding mix
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1/3 cup frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- Combine sour cream and egg yolk.
- Stir in pudding mix, milk and lemonade.
Cook until it thickens and boils.
- Remove from heat.
- Spoon into pie
- Top hot filling with meringue made with egg whites, spreading
meringue to edges to seal.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 12 to 15 minutes
to brown meringue.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cream Pie Recipes