Magic Pumpkin Pie
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (9-inch) unbaked pie shell
- 1 (16 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1 (15 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- In large bowl, blend all ingredients except pie shell. Turn mixture
into pie shell.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 50 to 55 minutes, or until
knife inserted comes out clean; cool.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour and serve with whipped cream or topping.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cream Pie Recipes