Marshmallow Banana Pie
- 3 bananas
- 1 (9-inch) baked pastry shell or baked Graham
- 1 package instant vanilla pudding
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Slice bananas into the pastry shell.
- Prepare pie filling according
to package directions. Pour over bananas. Let stand about 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle marshmallows over the top and broil for a few minutes until
marshmallows are lightly browned.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cream Pie Recipes