Marshmallow Custard Pie
- 18 large marshmallows (or 1 2/3 cups miniature)
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups milk
- 4 eggs
- 1 (10-inch) unbaked pie shell
- Dissolve the marshmallows, sugar, salt and milk in double-boiler
or slowly over low heat.
- Beat eggs lightly.
- Add small amount of hot milk to eggs and mix. Add to milk mixture.
- Pour into large unbaked pie shell.
nutmeg over top right before baking.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 5 minutes, then bake for 25 minutes at
325 degrees F or until a silver knife inserted in center comes out
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.