Marshmallow Pumpkin Pie
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 heaping cup pumpkin
- 1 (10 ounce) package marshmallows
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 heaping tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 baked 9-inch pie shell
- Put pumpkin into double boiler.
- Pour in marshmallows on top.
- Add salt,
butter and pumpkin pie spice.
- Stir over low heat until marshmallows
- Pour into pie shell. Cool.
- Serve with whipped cream.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cream Pie Recipes