Mile-High Lime Pie
- 1 (14 ounce) can fat free sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup reduced fat sour cream
- 1/3 cup plus 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 5 drops green food coloring, optional
- 1 (8 ounce) carton frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (8-inch) reduced-fat Graham
- In a bowl, combine the milk, sour cream, lime juice, and food coloring
if desired. fold in whipped topping.
- Pour into the crust.
for at least 12 hours.
Calories: 355 fat: 9 gms
Posted by kdipaolo at Recipe Goldmine 7/12/01 1:55:49 pm.