No Bake Coconut Pie
This No Bake Coconut Pie is every bit as good as one with a cooked filling.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 (3.4 ounce) boxes instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 3/4 cups cold milk
- 1 teaspoon coconut extract
- 1 ( 8 ounce) carton Cool Whip, thawed
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1 (9-inch) Graham cracker crust
- Toasted coconut
- In a large bowl, whisk the pudding mixes, milk and extract for 2
- Fold in Cool Whip and coconut.
- Pour into the crust. Sprinkle with toasted coconut.
- Chill until serving.
Prep time: 15 mins | Yield: 6-8 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cream Pie Recipes