No Bake Peach Cream Pie
No-Bake Peach Cream Pie is a delightful no-fuss pie. In addition to the great
taste, you don't have to heat up the kitchen to make it!
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/2 cups chopped, peeled, fresh or canned peaches
- 1 (3 ounce) box peach flavor gelatin
- 1 (4 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding
- 4 ounces whipped topping
- 1 baked 9-inch pie shell
- Add sugar to peaches; let stand for 10 minutes.
- Drain peaches, reserving syrup. Add water to syrup to make 1 1/2 cups.
- Combine pudding, gelatin and measured liquid in saucepan. Cook and stir
over medium heat until full boil. Pour into bowl and chill well.
- Fold whipped topping into pudding mix, then add peaches. Chill for 2
hours before cutting after placing in pie shell.
- Garnish with whipped topping and additional fresh peach slices.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
Photo credit: gothicgirl
>> Cream Pie Recipes