No Bake Pumpkin Cream Pie
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon cloves
- 16 ounces canned pumpkin
- 9-inch Graham
cracker pie crust
- 1 cup heavy cream, whipped (optional)
- Beat sugar, cream cheese, butter, vanilla extract and spices until
light and fluffy.
- Add pumpkin. Mix until blended.
- Spoon into pie
- Chill at least 6 hours.
- Garnish each slice with whipped cream, if desired.
Posted by JBic at Recipe Goldmine 9/28/2001 4:15 pm.