Nutter Butter Chocolate Cream Pie
- 24 Nutter Butter Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies, divided
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 24 large marshmallows
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream, whipped, divided
- Planters Unsalted Cocktail Peanuts, chopped
- Coarsely chop 8 cookies; set aside.
- Finely crush 16 cookies. Combine cookie crumbs and butter or margarine;
press onto bottom and side of 9-inch pie plate. Chill.
- In 2-quart saucepan, over low heat, stir marshmallows, milk and
chocolate chips until melted and smooth. Remove from heat; cool
- Gently fold 1 1/2 cups whipped cream and chopped cookie pieces into
- Spoon into prepared crust.
- Chill for at least
- To serve, garnish with remaining whipped cream and chopped peanuts.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.