Old-Fashioned Coconut Pie
- 1 (9 1/2-inch) pie shell, unbaked
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup margarine, softened
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups grated fresh coconut, divided
- Prepare unbaked pie shell.
- Beat together sugar, eggs and salt until lemon-colored.
- Add margarine
and flour and blend well.
- Beat in milk; fold in 1 cup coconut.
filling into pie shell.
- Top with remaining coconut and bake at 325
degrees F for 1 hour.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.