Orange Mallow Pie
- 1 prepared pie crust
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 tablespoon grated
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 cups
chilled whipping cream
- In saucepan, combine marshmallows, orange peel and juices over low heat, stirring
- Refrigerate until thickened, stirring occasionally.
- Beat cream in chilled bowl until stiff and then fold into the orange mixture.
- Pour into pie crust and refrigerate at least 4 hours.
Lemon Mallow Pie: Substitute 1 tablespoon lemon peel for the orange peel and
1/2 cup water for the 3/4 cup orange juice. Increase lemon juice to 1/3 cup.