Peanuts 'n' Marbles
- 2 boxes white chocolate pudding mix
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 chocolate cookie pie shell
- Smucker's Magic Shell (Fudge)
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Place pudding mix in medium size bowl.
- Add the milk and mix well.
- Melt the peanut butter in the microwave or on the stove (do not
- Add the peanut butter to the mix again (do not over mix).
- Pour into pie shell, put Magic Shell on top and place in refrigerator
until set (20 to 30 minutes) or until ready to serve.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cream Pie Recipes