Peoria Rhubarb Cream Pie
- Pastry for double crust pie (10-inch is better)
- 1 3/4 cups granulated sugar, divided
- 1 cup flour, divided
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 3 eggs, slightly beaten
- 4 cups rhubarb, cut small
- 1/3 cup butter
- In a large bowl, mix 1 1/2 cups sugar, 1/2 cups flour and nutmeg.
- Mix in eggs.
- Stir in rhubarb and put in pie shell.
- Mix together remaining flour and sugar; cut in butter. Sprinkle
- Add top crust, cut steam vents and put foil over edge of crust.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes (375 degrees F for glass pan).
- Remove foil and bake until top is golden.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.