Pistachio Cream Pie
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 (16 ounce) container whipped topping
- 2 (3.4 ounce) boxes instant pistachio pudding
- 3 cups cold milk
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.
- Mix flour, walnuts and butter.
- Spread Into bottom of a 9 x 13 x
- Bake At 350 degrees F for 20-30 minutes.
- Mix together cream cheese, vanilla extract, confectioners' sugar
and 1 cup whipped topping. Beat well.
- Spread over cooled crust.
- Refrigerate For 1 hour.
- Mix Instant pudding with milk until thick.
- Spread over cream cheese
- Top with remaining whipped topping.