As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin (2 cups)
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (9-inch) unbaked pie shell or deep dish pie shell
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- With wire whisk, beat pumpkin, sweetened condensed milk, eggs, spices
- Pour into crust.
- Bake 15 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F, and continue baking for
35 to 40 minutes or until a knife inserted 1 inch from crust comes
- Garnish as desired.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
Yield: 6 to 8 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cream Pie Recipes