Reese's Mousse Pie
- 1 (9-inch) pie crust, baked and cooled
- 1 2/3 cups (10 ounce package) Reese's Peanut Butter Chips, divided
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/3 cup plus 2 tablespoons milk, divided
- 1 teaspoon unflavored gelatine
- 1 tablespoon cold water
- 2 tablespoons boiling water
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup cold whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Peanut Butter Mousse Layer: Melt 1 1/2 cups peanut butter chips.
- Beat cream cheese, confectioners' sugar and 1/3 cup milk in
medium bowl until smooth.
- Add melted chips; beat well.
- Beat in remaining
2 tablespoons milk.
- Spread into cooled crust.
- Chocolate Mousse Layer: Sprinkle gelatine over cold water in small
bowl; let stand 1 minute to soften.
- Add boiling water; stir until
gelatine is completely dissolved.
- Cool slightly.
- Combine granulated sugar and cocoa in medium bowl; add whipping
cream and vanilla extract. Beat at medium speed until stiff; pour
in gelatine mixture, beating until well blended.
- Spread evenly over
peanut butter layer.
- Refrigerate for several hours.
- Garnish with remaining chips.
- Store leftovers in refrigerator.
Makes 6 to 8 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cream Pie Recipes