Simply Divine Pumpkin Pie
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (3 1/4 ounce) box vanilla pudding and pie filling
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1 3/4 cups mashed, cooked or canned pumpkin
- 1 unbaked 9-inch pie shell
- Combine vanilla pudding mix, sugar, pumpkin pie spice, salt and
- Stir in butter and pumpkin. Pour into unbaked pie shell.
at 375 degrees for 40 to 45 minutes or until bottom crust is golden
brown and filling is set.
- Garnish with whipped topping or cream.
Instead of pumpkin pie spice, you may substitute 3/4 teaspoon
cinnamon, 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg and 1/4 teaspoon ginger.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cream Pie Recipes