- 1 (3 ounce) box watermelon Jell-O
- 1/4 cup COLD water
- 12 ounces Cool Whip,
- 2 1/2 cups diced watermelon
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Mix well the watermelon Jell-O and cold water.
- Add Cool Whip, and mix well. Fold
watermelon into mixture.
- Pour into 9-inch prepared Graham
cracker pie shell.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours before serving.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cream Pie Recipes