White Chocolate Raspberry Cream Pie
- 1 1/2 cups cold milk
- 2 small packages JELL-O White Chocolate Flavor Instant
Pudding & Pie Filling
- 1 (8 ounce) container COOL WHIP Whipped Topping ,
- 3/4 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 (6 ounce)
HONEY MAID Graham Cracker Pie Crust
- Pour milk into medium bowl.
- Add pudding mixes. Beat with wire whisk 1 minute.
(Mixture will be thick.)
- Gently stir in whipped topping and lemon peel.
- Spoon raspberries into crust; cover with pudding mixture.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until set.
- Store leftover pie in refrigerator.
Yield: 8 servings