White Chocolate Devil's Food Pie
Devil's food and white chocolate puddings are blended with whipped topping and
layered in a Graham
cracker crust for a devilishly delicious dessert.
- 2 cups cold fat-free milk, divided
- 1 package (4-serving size) JELL-O Devil's
- Flavor Fat Free Sugar Free Instant Pudding
- 1 tub (8 ounces) COOL WHIP LITE
Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- 1 ready-to-use reduced-fat Graham
crust (6 ounces or 9 inch)
- 1 package (4-serving size) JELL-O White Chocolate Flavor
Fat Free Sugar Free Instant Pudding
- Pour 1 cup of the cold milk into medium bowl.
- Add dry devil's food flavor pudding
mix. Beat with wire whisk 1 minute. (Mixture will be thick.)
- Gently stir in 1/2
of the whipped topping.
- Spoon evenly into crust.
- Pour remaining 1 cup cold milk into another medium bowl.
- Add dry white chocolate
flavor pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk 1 minute. (Mixture will be thick.)
stir in remaining whipped topping.
- Spread over pudding layer in crust.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours or until set.
- Store leftover pie in refrigerator.
prep: 10 min
total: 4 hr 10 min
nutritional info per serving: Calories 280 Total fat 7 g Saturated fat 4.5
g Cholesterol 0 mg Sodium 530 mg Carbohydrate 50 g Dietary fiber 1 g Sugars 33 g
Protein 4 g
Vitamin A 2 % DV Vitamin C 0 % DV Calcium 8 % DV Iron 4 % DV
Reprinted with permission from
Kraft Foods - kraftrecipes.com.