White Chocolate Devil's Food Pie
Devil's food and white chocolate puddings are blended with whipped topping and
layered in a Graham
cracker crust for a devilishly delicious dessert.
- 2 cups cold fat-free milk, divided
- 1 (4-serving size) box JELL-O Devil's Food
- Flavor Fat Free Sugar Free Instant Pudding
- 1 (8 ounce) tub COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- 1 ready-to-use reduced-fat Graham cracker crumb crust (6 ounces or 9 inch)
- 1 (4-serving size) box JELL-O White Chocolate Flavor Fat Free Sugar Free Instant Pudding
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Pour 1 cup of the cold milk into medium bowl.
- Add dry devil's food flavor pudding
mix. Beat with wire whisk 1 minute. (Mixture will be thick.)
- Gently stir in 1/2 of the whipped topping.
- Spoon evenly into crust.
- Pour remaining 1 cup cold milk into another medium bowl.
- Add dry white chocolate flavor pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk
for 1 minute. (Mixture will be thick.)
- Gently stir in remaining whipped topping.
- Spread over pudding layer in crust.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours or until set.
- Store leftover pie in refrigerator.
Prep: 10 min | Yield: 8 servings
nutritional info per serving: Calories 280 Total fat 7 g Saturated fat 4.5
g Cholesterol 0 mg Sodium 530 mg Carbohydrate 50 g Dietary fiber 1 g Sugars 33 g
Protein 4 g
Vitamin A 2 % DV Vitamin C 0 % DV Calcium 8 % DV Iron 4 % DV
Recipe and photo credit: Kraft Foods - kraftrecipes.com
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cream Pie Recipes