Apple Crisp 2
- 8 green apples, peeled, cored and cubed
- About 1/4 cup flour
- About 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 to 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butter
- Filling: Mix flour, sugar and cinnamon together.
- Mix flour mixture with apples.
- Toss into a 9-inch square greased pan.
- Crumb Mixture: Mix crumbs by hand, leaving large crumbs.
- Sprinkle crumbs on top of apples.
- Bake for 1 hour at 400 degrees F.
Posted by jerseyjan at Recipe Goldmine May 20, 2001.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Crisp, Betty, Crumble and Clafouti Recipes