Apple Crisp 2
- 8 green apples, peeled, cored and cubed
- About 1/4 cup flour
- About 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 to 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butter
- Filling: Mix flour, sugar and cinnamon together.
- Mix flour mixture with apples.
- Toss into a 9-inch square greased pan.
- Crumb Mixture: Mix crumbs by hand, leaving large crumbs.
- Sprinkle crumbs on top of apples.
- Bake for 1 hour at 400 degrees F.
Posted by jerseyjan at Recipe Goldmine May 20, 2001.